Monday 30 January 2012

Latest Effect

I've been working loads recently (I'm a projectionist) and a family friend is over so I've not had much time to get on the PC but tonight I've been on for about 5 hours and I've got a new effect/experiment.

A few days ago I recorded a short clip in my back garden and finally imported it tonight.

With this clip I wanted to make a meteor (or something along those lines) crash into my pool.

So I booted up AE, loaded the footage and realised I didn't have any meteor or smoke...so I started to create it.

About 3 hours later I had something I was fairly happy with that I created with the AE add on "particular 2".

Its looking OK for now, when I get chance I'll go over it again and get it better but I'll upload what I have at the moment...once its finished rendering!

Check it out on my YouTube or the links above.

Like usual its now 5am, I'm tired so I'm off to sleep.

LB

No comments:

Post a Comment