Saturday 10 March 2012

A shit month

February has always been a bit of a weird month...nothing much happens really. This year though, I get a phone call saying I'm sacked. After 5 years of hard work and never missing a shift that's all I get, a fucking phone call.

Ah well, things are starting to look up. I'm still working on some gunfire for a film, I've got another film I'll be doing some vfx for next month then possibly more after.

If all goes well I'll have the beginnings of a decent vfx show reel.

Haha I also recently got hold of the idevice app "action movie fx"...very cool bit of software. Check it out, the basic app is free.

That's all for now but once I get a job and some money, big things will happen, watch this space in around September/October.

LB

No comments:

Post a Comment