Monday 16 January 2012

More AE practice

The best thing about only having a casual position at your workplace...lots of time off between shifts! I'm not working until Sunday (one week from today!)

So I think it's time to dust off my camera, get a few things shot and start practicing different things in AE.

Some of the things I want to improve on are tracking, stabalising, green screen and colour correction. Pretty big range I know!

This week some of the things I'm going to attempt are...

1- Improve the footage of my sister driving (clip is linked in my video box above),

2- Stabalise footage I'll take when walking along a street,

3- Add something into the footage I just stabalised...not sure what yet,

4- Blow up my house,

And 5- Make an unlit cigarette appear to be lit using pre keyed flames and inbuilt particle add-on in AE for the smoke.

That's all for now, I'll keep updating this as I go with these 5 throughout the week.

LB.

No comments:

Post a Comment